Horticulture Virtual Validation
The location for the Horticulture Entry Validation scheduled for Saturday February 6, 2021, has been changed from the AgriLife Extension Office (9:00am-noon) to VIRTUAL.
Validation emails will be accepted (Midnight to 11:59 pm) on the same day, February 6, 2021.
To enter, email a photo of each plant to DYFHorticulture@gmail.com
The photo should have (Sample Photo):
- Plain background
- Include a ruler/tape measure showing the plant height
- Measure the plant, not the pot
- If more than one plant is in the pot, position the ruler near the tallest point
- Seeds/Cuttings must be in potting soil. (It’s ok if seeds have not sprouted yet.)
- Submit one picture per Plant Entry. Multiple plants can be entered with one email submission.
Include the following information:
- Your name
- Your 4H or FFA Club name
- Junior (8 -13 years old) or Senior (14- 18 years old)
For Each Plant picture:
- Name of Plant:
- Class* of Plant:
Sample photo example: Name is Lavender, Class is Herb.
Horticulture Guide 2021
If you have questions, please email DYFHorticulture@gmail.com